[ SHOWGSD-L ] Vick and dog fighting

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:40:22 -0700 (PDT)

> Is anything going to come of this or are they (the Feds)(because of his
> high profile status)gonna sweep it under the carpet? I can't come up with
> a punishment that would be suitable for him. That's not meant to defend
> him just my comment.
>   Bob Neiman

Well Bob, they can ship him on out here to rural Nevada, where the kind
and gentle social structures of the more gentiel east has not got up to
speed. There's been a time or two when some of those types have ended up
singing tenor and not having enough systemic testosterone left to enjoy
male pursuits. That is right before they get their all expense paid tour
of the bottom of a mine shaft.

You all keep praying for us out here. We do need to shape up and become
more kind and compassionate. We do keep trying, but then things like Mr.
Vick just keep sturing us up.

Dave