[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vick and dog fighting

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, gailbauman1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:05:25 -0400

Ok, just my personal opinion as a huge football fan.? Vick is NOT a major icon
in Football.? He may be good but not a great.? He is not O.J. or Favre or
Marino or Montana.? He may be high profile because he is with the NFL but he is
not?as known for his talent on the field as a GREAT!? That makes a big
difference in public response.? He is known more for his criminal activities
than his prowess on the field.? He is also an arrogant individual who thinks he
is above the law.? So, the Falcons dumping him and all endorsements cancelled
will mean more to him than any prison term.? JMHO
Laura?