[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vick and dog fighting

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:43:19 -0400

We'll know when the time comes.  BUT...it has taken them a very long
time to gather the charges listed in the indictment...and when the Feds
bring an indictment, the conviction percentage is something like
95%....so chances are good he won't get off.  Except for Nike, he's lost
all his big name endorsements already....and Nike is being pressured.
All the
commentators on all the ESPN shows think he's going to do hard time.
Today those commentators were even ripping up the other NFL players who
made stupid comments like "they're only dogs."  Commissioner Goodell is
being pressured everywhere, from all sides...only the Falcons are
speaking out about waiting for a decision...and then they mention that
he does have that 10-year contract.   Sheeez.....
Peggy