[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vick and dog fighting

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gailbauman1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:29:50 -0700 (PDT)

Is anything going to come of this or are they (the Feds)(because of his high
profile status)gonna sweep it under the carpet? I can't come up with a
punishment that would be suitable for him. That's not meant to defend him just
my comment.
  Bob Neiman
Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Working for the Feds, I can pretty much assure that this was the reason it
took so long - they really like to have their ducks in a row, especially in
such a high profile case as this is.....