[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Veteran's Day and War Dog's

  • From: "Michel Ebertin" <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 16:16:29 -0700

FYI,
In Arizona, the Grand Canyon GSDC has marched in the Phoenix Veteran's Day
Parade for the past 13 years.  This year we had over 50 dogs marching,
including dogs and handlers from the local Air Force base.  We were joined
this year by actual veteran dog handlers, one came all the way from
California just to march with us.
We march to honor the work, bravery and sacrifice made by Military War dogs.
Regards,
         Michel Ebertin