[ SHOWGSD-L ] Vet records, update

  • From: "Gail BAUMAN" <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSDs" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:40:54 -0600

Thanks everyone - I thought that was the case, but I have never had this happen
before so I wasn't sure.  I actually was able to put my hands on the
vaccination records (turned the house upside down!) so it's not a pressing
issue - however, I will keep pursuing this, just because I am planning on
switching all of my dogs over to another vet and it really makes me angry about
her refusal to provide me with records out of vindictiveness - I called the new
vet's office to explain to them, they called her, she refused to give them the
information, and I attempted to call her right after they did, and she would
not answer the phone - she is a one person office, and is in and out, so I
can't go to her office expecting either her or the office manager (there is
none, just the vet) to give me copies.    There are 4 vets in this town - three
of them have pulled this or similar kinds of crap (and the people in town just
put up with it I guess), and the fourth one you would need to PAY me to go to -
I now am driving an hour one way for vet service (my repro vet's office) and
will be looking around for a different vet AGAIN, probably in one of the nearby
towns (30 miles either direction).  Pretty frustrating!!