[ SHOWGSD-L ] Very special Litter brag!!! :)

  • From: "Medusas Mom" <thogs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 19:42:50 -0700

After a long wait,Today,I finally got to whelp my first litter since my Illness
(with Medusa's Help of course)
Tami Howard,The Goddess Medusa(Mephisto's sister) and Jorge and Chris Noya
proudly announce the arrival of 7 handsome hunks and 2 beautiful princess'es in
dark black and rusty red! Mom is Medusa's only child(sired by her brother
Mephisto ROM)T-Ho Hell Froze Over and theUnconcerned sire is that  super
moving,top producing young scoundral with a roving eye who has already cheated
on her....Ch Mechinacal Bull Of Edan!

I am very thrilled about these babies an am hoping they light a fire under my
butt and get me back out and showing.Its very hard to find motivation with all
the health problems im going through,but Im thinking Medusa's grandkids may be
"Just The Thing"
Miss you all
Tami Howard
T-Ho Shepherds since 1980
Breeder of Best Show,High In Trial
ROM,BIF,BIM,Police,Agility,Therapy,Flyball,
Herding,Schutzhund,service,Rally and gorgeous,
intelligent,long lived family companions!