[ SHOWGSD-L ] Very late brag

  • From: jane.jeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: GSD LIST <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:46:42 +0000 (UTC)

Jabba and I made a quick trip to two of the shows in Canfield,Ohio.  We could
only be there for 2 shows be cause of time constraints with my dog/house
sitter.  The Fri. night specialty show hosted by the G.S.D.C. of No. Ohio (a
fabulous club IMO!!!!!!!!) started out with a delicious buffet dinner with
home-made food p rovided by the club me mbers-and then a really great specialty
show .  I am proud to report that Jabba was awarded B.O.B.  Thank-you judge
Dan Dwier and heart felt thanks to the pe ople who offer ed compliments and
congrats!   The next morning Judge Dan Smith awarded Jabba B.O.S.  Thank-you
Jud ger D an Smith.; Jabba was really happy because we brou ght home a re a ll
y loverly bitch for him to "ror mance" and he got to get back to his agility,
herding, playing with his "brothers and sisters", swimming and lounging on his
couch-he really has it tough