[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Very handy

  • From: "Jeanne" <majapoodles@xxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <TLSGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:04:42 -0400

Thanks Peggy.
You are right a lot do have pushed forward fronts.  The judges who do get in
all of that hair and feel are definitely the ones I will under.  The judges
who only want a pretty face I stay away from.  They need to have 4 good legs
that go in the right direction.  I have been very lucky to keep my wonderful
fronts when I bred, not easy to do but I do not bred very often.  We all
know that most top winners are because of the money behind them and the
advertising.
Look at my website under Ladies.  That Toy bitch was 7 weeks in whelp at our
Poodle National,.  She loves to show or we would have never did it.
http://majapoodle.com/

Jeanne