[ SHOWGSD-L ] Very Sad News

  • From: DPiagentin@xxxxxxx
  • To: WITMS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:10:35 EDT

Today is a sad day, with the passing of Don Fraenkel, our German Shepherd
family is becoming smaller, Don bred many beautiful dogs and he will be
remembered and missed.

Diane

In a message dated 10/26/2009 6:31:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
WITMS@xxxxxxx writes:
This  morning one of my BFF Mr Don Fraenkel  "Mardon Kennel" of  Attleboro
Ma passed away. Don started in dogs in the mid 70's.. He had many
beautiful
dogs, and many Champions, and Sel animals. His last CH was  Mardon's
Lamar.
Don retired from dogs after Lamar finished  8  yrs ago. Don  recently
discovered he had acute Leukemia. He was given  a year.  Unfortunately it
quickly, within months he is  gone.... He leaves  his wife Mary, son Peter,
and Johanna his  daughter. Don was 71, a very sad  day....  Susie