[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Very Sad News

  • From: Lacy340@xxxxxxx
  • To: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:41:44 EST

This is so sad.  Linda was one of the most wonderful Women to know.  She was
at my house in December and sent me a wonderful thank you note that meant so
much.  She was the most caring and loving person I have been priviledged to
learn to know in the last couple of years.  She worked so hard at the shows to
support Art and his clients.  She will be totally missed in our world but will
always be on our minds and never forgotten.
If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Love,

Sue Court, Cloudster and Vanna