[ SHOWGSD-L ] Very Sad News

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:54:26 EST

It is with very deep sadness, that I tell you that we have lost a very good
member of  the German Shepherd family.  Last night,  Art Sinclair's wife,
Linda, passed away from cancer.  To have this happen to such a generous, loving
and
giving person is indeed very hard to write. To those of you who knew Linda,
you know what a loss this is to us.  I don't think I have ever met someone as
kind and supportive as Linda.

Shortly before Linda's death, Art also had to put down their loving
companion,  Ch. Schokrest Frequent Flyer ROM.  Flyer was the senior dog of the
household and their constant companion.  He was close to 14 years old, I
believe.

At this time, Art has requested no phone calls as I am sure you can
understand. I know  cards or notes would be welcome. Or if you would like to
email a
note to Art, you can send it to me and I will collect them and give them to him
at an appropriate time.

Susan Sisemore and I will be working on a memorial for both Linda and Flyer.
If you would like to be included, please make your check payable to Susan
Sisemore and mail it to:

Susan Sisemore
1562 Adobe Rd.
Petaluma, CA 94954

Or if you see me at a show, you can give your donation to me and I will see
that Susan gets it.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com