[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Very Offensive!!!

  • From: Denise Fox <Foxhavengsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx" <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:22:16 -0400

Well said Jessica

I feel terrible for Ron. Way to go people on encourage not discourage. Oh are
we still doing that ? Its more discourage now a days. Ron should be on cloud 9
not on a gray stormy cloud. Go play with your dogs. Let the people who won in
confirmation and performance enjoy their wins rather you think they deserved of
not.

Denise Fox
Foxhavengsd@xxxxxxx
GCH Foxhaven-MyJoy Good Girl Gone Bad V Windfall - Rihanna
Foxhaven Devil in Desquise v Franken Major pointed -Saber

On Oct 16, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why is it, with the National having just ended do you all have to beat up on
this situation? This GSD (white or whatever color) did more in the obedience
ring this last week then many of you will ever accomplish outside of the breed
ring.
I find it very offensive that people feel the need to rain down on such an
exciting thing - a dog and human performing together and a stellar feat..

Don't you people have something else to talk about. Let the owners of this dog
enjoy it - whether they are on this list or not, I would be horrified at the
treatment by my fellow GSD lovers (?)...

And you all wonder why you are losing people in this breed... PERFECT example...

Jessica MacMillan

No Frills Dog Bathing Service & Design
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
* Ch. Meribel, CA, CGC. TDI.
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC
Manager of: The Dalmatian Stud Dog List on Facebook
The German Shepherd Stud Dog List on Facebook