[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Very Odd happenings

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:50:23 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like security going nuts again. I have never felt so insecure as I have
since they ramped up all of the security efforts.
I find mailing anything anywhere can sometimes be problematic. Between thing
being screened, re-routed and just disappearing into some vast black hole
somewhere, it sometimes feels like playing roulette. I got a piece of mail back
that was mailed in Portland to California that had postmarks from Atlanta,
Newark, and Seattle before returnig to me 35 days later. And then there are the
people at sorting stations who believe "Beavercreek, OR" must really mean
"Beavercreek, CO" or Beavercreek, OH", regardless of the zip code. I try to
remind myself that most mail does get to where it should, but sometimes they
make it interesting.
Ruth