[ SHOWGSD-L ] Very Late Brag

  • From: Barb Ross <luvpuppy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:21:40 -0800 (PST)

Ok, so I am a late bragger,  But, better late then never.  Our Elmo/Kiwo son,
Ch. Talimars Top Shelf Tebenobe, Aka  "Topper" won the Breed at the Las Vegas
Speciality under Mr. Dan Dwier, and beautifully handled by Jerry Guzman, and
his other MOM, Karen did a great job of doing what Karen does best.  We are so
proud of Topper, and thank Jerry and Karen for all the wonderful work they do.,
 And a big thank you to Mr. Dan Dwier for giveing our Boy the Breed.  Now I am
really anxious to see the pictures of the Breed.  We here at Talimar are really
looking forward to our litter out of Topper and Kit Kat (sister to Ch.
Talimar's Deja Vu)   Thank you to all the people who have written about how
nice Topper looked.  Just think, one of these days I may be they to see him in
the ring.  Barb Ross, Talimar