[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Very Important

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:12:25 -0700 (PDT)

Msg: #1 in digest
From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:52:17 EDT
Subject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT
Friends,
I couldn' t believe my eyes when I opened the List this morning and saw
the
nastiness, beyond comprehension that has come about.  WHAT IS WRONG
WITH  THIS
PICTURE, FOLKS? This is a damn dog club, and not a very big one at
that.
Membership in it give us the right to show in Fut/Mat, and to get a
magazine....it gives us a small ability to promote our dogs to the
public....it  does NOT
however give anyone the right to dig up personal info on another member
,
and to spread it publicly.  It does not give anyone the right to
embarrass
another person because of some mistake or misfortune in their  lives.
The author of the info in question should be ASHAMED, and anyone giving
this
BS a single ounce of consideration should have their heads examined.
It is
vicious, nasty, and low rent.
    THIS IS NOT A CAMPAIGN FOR PUBLIC OFFICE...IT IS  JUST A LITTLE DOG
CLUB.
GET A GRIP, and quit acting like a bunch of mean spirited, self serving
vipers.  You nauseate me.
As far as the persons who are the subject of this vicious garbage,
don't
worry, there are those of us, many who see this stupidity  for what it
is...and
put it with the rest of the dog crap we pick up everyday.   You are in
no
danger of losing credibility or friends.

Kathy Tank

Finest in American Show & German  Importing

WEBSITE UPDATED: SEPT 11, 2005
_Victory German  Shepherds_
(http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)

I totally agree with Kathy on this, whoever started this mudslinging should be
ashamed of themselves.
This is a club for the betterment of our breed, not for seeing how much we can
hurt our fellow club members. Unfortunately there are some who would rather
bash our fellow members who have the guts to run for office rather than see the
good these candidates would provide our club. This mudslinging is very immature
and should not be condoned by the administration.
My momma always said "Those who live in glass houses should not cast any
stones".
To the candidates please donot pull out of the election, We need to have great
people like yourselves who care about our breed and our club. All this negative
publicity in no way has impacted the way I will vote.

Luanne Crinklaw
Silvermoon German Shepherds
Mesa, AZ
Home of Chenoa's Kindred Spirit 12 pts 1 major, and Chenoa's Great Adventure
CGC ( waiting at the bridge )
Signer Breeder's Code of Ethics

Yahoo! for Good