[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Venues for showing

  • From: "Rbuffdogs ." <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:36:45 -0700

Evan writes >>>>>I know of few conformation dogs that I and those I admire,
that could not
do ScH work. We just choose not to do so.
f you would challenge Grand Champion Asgard's Icon to do that work, he
would excel. <<<<<<<
OH HOW FUN EVAN that is a GREAT IDEA.  What a great and new twist to
ordinary zzzzz class.  We can even take pics of the
dogs hitting the sleeve or a video if anyone wants them?....SO COOL!!!
I think we should bring our intermediate bite sleeve to class, (we also
have a SchH training harness, very comfy so there is
no stress on the neck) .  The bite sleeve is used for older puppies, young
dogs. Not the full hard bar, so now worries on dentition the
mouth all that..it is like a firm stuffed animal.  lol.   We can do a tease
and a controlled on lead, short distance hit, so
nobody has to worry about a dog over doing the hit or anything, and getting
sore (not that they would, its FUN for them!)
We can bring our sleeve and our harness and bring Kappo and our little
puppy spitfire Quina.  You guys bring Icon, and anyone
else that wants to join in!!  It is SO much fun to watch GSDs hit a sleeve.
Once they get it , then REALLY get it.  They love it.
 I also have a clatter stick if you want to use that.
THAT WOULD BE SO COOL...COME ON, LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!   We can even
accomodate little puppies b/c we also have
a puppy bite wedge..it is just so fun for them.
Let us know when is good so we can come equipped!!!   We can stay as long
as we need to let anyone that wants to try it out with their dogs, can!
 All good , All FUN!!!

Kathy (who is excited about handling class for the first time in over two
years!!!!  I am SO STOKED)

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
*Updated: June 2013*
*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs