[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Venture is debarked

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:31:09 -0400

    Some of the Cavalier ladies were talking about this kind of thing
the other night..
here's the solution:
       Buy some acreage and build condos for yourselves...with room for
your dogs.
No neighbors, either...that's the only way it's ever going to be
peaceful for us all
again.........  right now, start looking.....because unless you already
own enough
land that you KNOW without a doubt that you will never have neighbors
close by or even
right on top of you (my God, 10 feet sounds like hell to me), this is
the only way you'll
be able to have dogs soon.......and then, when the ARistas have their
way, even that won't
be safe, unless you shoot any trespassers, including the animal control
officers who set
out to tell you your dogs are disturbing the neighbors who live 3 miles
Peggy