[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Venture is debarked

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 06:07:14 -0700 (PDT)

Sometime I wish for a 100 acres in the middle of NOWHERE with a 6ft brick
wall around the whole thing!
  Amen Ginger! sheila

Ginger Cleary <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hey Syd... I empathize! I am fast getting sick of development! So far,
knock wood, I am safe from it where I am.

As for Venture's after care... I have LOTS of experience with debarking,
having had Shelties, LOL! We usually just fed softened food for 3 or 4 days
and kept the dog quiet for the same length of time. By quiet I mean no
barking. Yea right, LOL! Activity isn't the issue... keeping the dog from
barking for the first few days to a week helps to keep scar tissue from
forming.

Sometime I wish for a 100 acres in the middle of NOWHERE with a 6ft brick
wall around the whole thing!

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
Proud member GSDCA and Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
www.rihadin.com