[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ventura brags

  • From: "Yvonne Martin" <vonmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:22:07 -0800

First, I want to thank the folks who were at the Ventura shows this weekend for
all the concern and kind comments regarding  Suzanna's safe return.  Your
thoughts, prayers and words of encouragement were truly appreciated.
The weather couldn't have been more perfect at the shows, held at Seaside Park,
with temperatures ranging in the upper 60's with sunshine everywhere.

Friday, Kaleef-VoMartin's Dynasty (or "Dyna") was Winner's Bitch and Best of
Breed over her mother (Ch. Kaleef's Kiss N Tell VonMartin).  Dyna is sired by
Ch. Kaleef's American Cowboy.  She repeated her WB win on Saturday. Mike showed
her to Winner's Bitch for Shannon and Shannon showed her to the Breed.

Saturday and Sunday, her mother, Ch. Kaleef's Kiss N Tell Von Martin (Dallas x
TR's Tequila Rose), was Best of Breed both days and made the cut in the highly
competitive CA Herding Groups.  'Porsche." as she is known, is exclusively
handled by Mike Lynch.

It would be remiss to not thank the two gentlemen who made it all possible.
Dyna was handled by Mr. Shannon Robinson and Porsche by Mr. Michael Lynch.
These two young "shepherd" men made my weekend!  I wish to also thank the
judges, Ms. Donna Buxton, Ms. Evie Sullivan and Mr. Frank McCartha and, of
course, Ringside for your valued support.

Thank you.

Yvonne Martin