[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ventura brag

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(List)>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:41:20 -0700

After winning her Maturity ...our Mar Haven's Black Orchid has not been idle,
and just picked up
her third major W.B.  for another 4 pts. on Sunday under Nancy Harper at the
Ventura shows.
We thank Nancy for this super win as we have some intense competitiion in
bitches in this area!
We so appreciate the recognition of her high withered topline and powerful
driving rear and front
extension with tons of suspension and ground covering stride on this solid
black bitch as she is
maneuvered around  the ring on a completely loose lead at ALL speeds by Bill
Basu.
We are especially grateful for all the super nice comments and compliments on
her........it has warmed
our hearts many times and we thank every single person for all your wonderful
wonderful comments!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com