[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Venting and 9 year of GSD well trained needs home

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: karen4paws@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 16:51:24 -0400 (EDT)

Better than dumping her at the pound.   She did the right thing by returning
her to you, IMO.

You know, we all want what is best for our dogs.  We want responsible owners
and homes.  But, when things go wrong, for whatever reason, we hope the owners
will do the right thing by OUR dog.

It is even possible she made up the story about why she had to return the dog.
Perhaps, the dog reminds her of her deceased husband.   Maybe she is just so
overwhelmed right now.   Compassion is needed for both the owner and the dog.

Very sad all around.

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd