[ SHOWGSD-L ] Vacuum cleaners - considering 4

  • From: "LuAnn Kennedy" <brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 19:24:26 -0400

I am considering 4 vacuum cleaners.  Mine just broke and not worth getting
repaired.
Can anyone tell me about these vacuums and if they like any of them?

Is there something in the archives.  Thanks so much for your help

LuAnn Kennedy

Hoover WindTunnel Anniversary Edition U6485-900
Kenmore Progressive 35922 or 3
Hoover Windtunnel Anniversary Edition Bagged U5491-900
Hoover Platinum Collection Lightweight Bagged Upright with Canister
    Vacuum