[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vaccines

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 13:03:50 -0500

Vaccinations are pushed on horses too, Flower Boy.

I totally believe in titers after initial vacs for our dogs. I don't believe
in poisoning our dogs with topicals et al. All of these things lower immune
systems.

Penny in NC
www.landsendkennels.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2015, at 12:46 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Not at all versed in this subject area, and I do get a flu shot yearly, and
this year I got a shingles shot! I don't give annual booster shots to my dogs
and I stop at the second rabbi shot, are dogs and cats the only domestic
mammals that routinely get annual shots through out their life time? Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App