[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: VACCINES

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:17:12 -0700 (PDT)

If I could answer privately I would, but your email weeds out all incoming
emails for some reason.

  We all have to do what we think is best for our dogs.  And given the success
rate of so many different systems, we are all right.
  sheila
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx wrote:
          In a message dated 7/10/2007 6:54:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
  I have done titre tests for years and my vet says they are accurate. The
dogs have shown every time that they are fully immunized.  Yes, they are
expensive but a lot cheaper than giving yearly, unnecessary vaccines that
compromise the immune system resulting in more expensive vet visits to fix
the problems!

I agree.  I do the same.

  Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

  See what's free at AOL.com.