[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: VACCINES

  • From: "Castle Kennels, Ltd." <castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, <Willenstark1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:36:38 -0500

my vet feels the test for tiders are both expensive and inaccurate.  In
general it is better to vaccinate than to not.

I have done titre tests for years and my vet says they are accurate. The
dogs have shown every time that they are fully immunized.  Yes, they are
expensive but a lot cheaper than giving yearly, unnecessary vaccines that
compromise the immune system resulting in more expensive vet visits to fix
the problems!

Since I've stopped the yearly vaccines, the vet bills are virtually down to
nothing except for heartworm tests, 3-year rabies and reproduction/litter
costs.  Gone are the allergies, the scratching, the ear infections, etc.

Pat
Castle Kennels, Ltd.
Where Shepherds of Distinction Reign
www.castlekennels.com