[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: VACCINATIONS [Syd]

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:39:08 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2007 1:32:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx writes:
SYD,
Vaccines did create Parvo. Scientists made a huge error in  creating a
new/improved distemper vaccine and Parvo was born where it had not  existed
before.
I don't have the dates or numbers of the papers I read  on this in front of
me  right now but if  needed  you or I could  get it with a little effort.
Food for thought  starters , Parvo is listed in Myth # 5
_http://siriusdog.com/articles/dogs-vaccination-vaccinosis-myths-disease.htm_
(http://siriusdog.com/articles/dogs-vaccination-vaccinosis-myths-disease.htm)

Syd Says....

Thunderpony, just because some idiot woman says it, against all other
accepted scientific evidence, does not make it so. Her "Myths" are in her own
imagination. Her sources are seriously open to question, and their  assertions
(Quote below) fly in the face of any experience, logic and  statistics. We
would
all be having dead dogs if such were true. My dear, please  do not believe all
the bullshit you read. Syd

A study conducted by Canine Health Concern during 1997, involving 2,700
dogs, showed that 68.2% of dogs in the survey with parvovirus contracted it
within three months of being vaccinated. Similarly, 55.6% of dogs with
distemper
contracted it within three months of vaccination; 63.6% contracted hepatitis
within three months of vaccination; 50% contracted parainfluenza within three
months of vaccination; and every single dog with leptospirosis contracted it
within that three month timeframe.