[ SHOWGSD-L ] Utah trophy donations

  • From: Anna Myers <snowyrivergsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 15:45:42 -0600

Hello Listers, I am forwarding this info from our trophy chair. This is for
the Salt Lake Specialties Sept 17th At the Davis County Fairgounds ( site
for the 2010 Nationals)
This info needs to be to our show secretary August 21st. You can contact Don
and send check later. Appreciate it
Anna Myers President GSLGSDC
Anyone wishing to donate for our trophy list please contact Don Willett as
soon as possible at 801-785-3473 or
 timpviewshepherds@xxxxxxxx so that we can include your name as being a
donor in the catalog. Please include how
you want it listed (name, kennel name etc). If there are no entries in the
class that you donate for we will put your
name on another class of equal value unless you let me know otherwise.
Thank you for supporting our show.
AM SHOW
Class winners is a club T-shirt - $7.00  Don and MaeRene Willett, Timpview
Shepherds (all dog classes)
Best of Breed- Lined Rain Coat $35.00
Best of Winners - Hooded sweat shirt $25.00
Best Opposite Sex - Olive denim jacket $30.00
Grand Champion Select - travel kit $7.00
Winner Dog - Hooded sweat shirt- Regency GSD Max & Linda Thompson
Reserve Winners Dog -  Polo Shirt $15.00
Winners Bitch - Hooded sweat shirt - Regency GSD Max & Linda Thompson
Reserve Winners Bitch - Polo Shirt - Snowyriver GSD Anna Myers
American Bred Bitch - T-shirt - Conlee GSD  Connie Malo
Best Puppy - Black hooded sweat shirt $20.00
BOS Puppy - blue  zipped jacket $15.00
Best Veteran - Mock turtle neck pullover $20.00
BOS Veteran - red T-shirt $15.00
Best Jr Showmanship - Hooded sweat shirt $20.00
All Jr Showmanship class winners is a club T shirt - $7.00

PM SHOW
Class winners is a travel kit $7.00
GSD logo clothing
Best of Breed - Lined Rained Coat $35.00
Best of Winners - Micro fleece shirt $25.00
Best Opposite Sex - Denim Jacket $30.00
Grand Champion Select - travel kit $7.00
Winners Dog - 1/4 zipped shirt  : Regency GSD Max & Linda Thompson
Reserve Dog - Henley Shirt $15.00
Winner Bitch - Polo Shirt : Regency GSD Max & Linda Thompson
Reserve Bitch - Polo Shirt : Snowyriver GSD Anna Myers
American Bred Bitch - Travel Kit : Conlee GSD Connie Malo
Best Puppy-  Shirt $20.00
BOS Puppy -  Shirt $15.00
Best Veterans - Shirt $15.00
BOS Veteran -long sleeve T Shirt $15.00
Best Jr Showmanship - Water Proof Jacket $20.00
All Jr Showmanship class winners is a club T shirt - $7.00