[ SHOWGSD-L ] Utah or Death

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:55:42 -0800

Give me Utah or give me death......when I learned a few days ago that the Utah
meeting of the "Big 18" will be the last full weekend in April....I said to my
self...oh no...that's the week of the LA shows with one of my favorite judges,
a wonderful woman that I have never won under ( she always picks the best
dog!)...well there is no way I am going to miss that meeting!!!!....Basu is
going to be very upset at me (what else is new).......I plan to bribe,
black-mail, beg, cry, scream , shout, or what ever it takes to get that
National in Utah...However there is one thing I will not do to get the National
in Utah, and that's speak nicely to Gary S.....I do have my pride...Look out
Chicago...in two days the Flower Boy is coming to town.....at least I warned
you!.....FB