[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Utah National

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:36:27 -0800 (PST)

Cathleen, I beg to differ with you about the east coast boycotting the national
if it is on the west coast.  I don't fly my dogs very often and if I can go to
a national and drive, I will do that. If I didn't work and was independently
wealthy, I would be at every  National and I think that is the case with most
serious exhibitors  . I 'm sure there are some people from the west coast that
don't go east either. I haven't been to a National since St Louis.Was I
boycotting the National?  No Way.   I do plan to go to the next two as they are
within a day's driving distance.
                                                                      Ann   PS
I do believe that the people that are in the Olympics are in a little different
shape then the average person and I do know that many trained at high altitudes
to get used to the change.

 www.geocities.com/edangsd
                                     Check out updated website
      Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx wrote:Well, here we go again!!! Every time it even
gets close to the west coast,
people start bitching... As for breathing?? Well the Olympic people had no
problem. Sorry everyone, but I only get to go the Nationals when it is within
driving distance, WHICH IS VERY RARE!!!! So I get to go every 4 or 5 years.
When it is here the East coast boycotts it. BUT when it's in the EAST the West
Coaster always make it. Hmmmmmm Something wrong with this picture? JMO
Cathleen Bennett
_www.crossroadsgsd.com_ (http://www.crossroadsgsd.com/)
We have puppies

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original