[ SHOWGSD-L ] Urgent transport needed for this young GSD to forever home - Please read

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:32:06 EST

This is a nice looking young male GSD. The request came across my horse list.
I can't get the photo to forward.
lynda

Can you resist this face?  Me neither.  If you can help I would be forever
grateful.  If you have friends who can help I will still be grateful.  Please
help me get my pupper home!

PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST!!

REASON FOR TRANSPORT: High kill shelter to approved FOREVER HOME.
SENDING SHELTER: Mercer Country Animal Shelter, Bluefield, VA
TRIP: Bluefield, VA to Jackson, MI
SUMMARY: 511.3 miles (8 hours, 31 minutes)

TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR: Dawn Reynolds, please contact
Via email at dawnrey1960@com
Please help us get this baby home!!

THE PASSENGER:

Name: Logan
Breed: German Shepard Dog
Age: 12 months
Size/weight: Large at approximately 70 pounds.
Gender: Male
Altered? Yes
UTD on shots? Yes! Fully Vetted.
Any health/behavior problems? None known
Good with other animals? Yes
Is crate optional or mandatory? Optional
Provided? NO
LOGAN MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES!!
7:00 AM Bluefield, VA to Charleston, WV
109.6 Miles
FILLED â?? Thank you Donna Belcher
Mercer County Animal Shelter

8:36 AM Charleston, WV to Athens, OH
96.5 Miles
OPEN â??

10:11 AM Athens, OH to Lancaster, OH
44.10 Miles
OPEN â??

10:57 AM Lancaster, OH to Marion, OH
81.7 Miles
OPEN â??

12:18 PM Marion, OH to Sandusky, OH
73.1 Miles
FILLED - Thank you Lisa Hammond from
Marv Walkers Horse Group!!!

1:36 PM Sandusky, OH to Jackson, MI
106.3 Miles
FILLED â?? By David and Dawn Reynolds,
Logan's Forever Home.

3:31 PM 511.3 Arrive Jackson
WELCOME HOME LOGAN!!!!!

Check out our websites for constantly updated info and pictures
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com