[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Urgent Trip

  • From: Steve Reierstad <wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 21:19:35 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, right!!  And I'm the King of Siam.  Can anyone say SCAM???   Brenda never
sent this; a Scammer did.  And this Clown can't even use proper English!!
Steve

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 7:45 AM, kebre1 <kebre1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Hi,
>> Sorry to bother you with this. Am presently in Turkey Istanbul with my ill
>> Cousin. She's suffering from a Kidney disease and must undergo surgery to
>> save her life. I am deeply sorry for not writing or calling you before
>> leaving, the news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency and that she
>> needs family support to keep her going, I hope you understand my plight and
>> pardon me.
>> The surgery is very cheap here in Istanbul, I am wondering if you can be
>> of any assistance to me, I need the balance of $2,500 to make the necessary
>> arrangement, I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to
>> prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right
>> now. I'll surely pay you back once I get back home, The surgery needs to be
>> done as soon as possible because she is going through a lot of pain at the
>> moment and the doctor have advised that she has to be operated on time to
>> avoid complications. I will appreciate whatever amount you can come up with
>> if not all. Please get back to me.
>> Regards,
>> Brenda

Board Member Last Hope Safe Haven for German Shepherds
Visit us online at http://www.lhsh.org/.  New Website as of 6/5/12

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making Decisions
than by putting those Decisions in the Hands of People who pay no Price for
being wrong."   Dr. Thomas Sowell

http://showgsd.org/mail.html