[ SHOWGSD-L ] Urgent Trip

  • From: "kebre1" <kebre1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 13:45:34 +0100

Hi,
Sorry to bother you with this. Am presently in Turkey Istanbul with my ill
Cousin. She's suffering from a Kidney disease and must undergo surgery to save
her life. I am deeply sorry for not writing or calling you before leaving, the
news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency and that she needs family
support to keep her going, I hope you understand my plight and pardon me.
The surgery is very cheap here in Istanbul, I am wondering if you can be of any
assistance to me, I need the balance of $2,500 to make the necessary
arrangement, I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to
prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now.
I'll surely pay you back once I get back home, The surgery needs to be done as
soon as possible because she is going through a lot of pain at the moment and
the doctor have advised that she has to be operated on time to avoid
complications. I will appreciate whatever amount you can come up with if not
all. Please get back to me.
Regards,
Brenda

---