[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Updating everyone...WHEW!!!

  • From: jeanniemccann@xxxxxxxxx (Jean Mccann)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:23:38 -0500

   Dawn,what a beautiful post. It brought tears to my eyes,as I cannot
get the thought of that hot,tiny animal control "shelter"(???) out of my
mind where I got Abby and the babies left behind. They sit and wait for
someone to come to take them outside,hopefully to take them away from
that place. When the "someone" comes,they wag and wriggle with
joy...they are happy to go with the man,their eyes shine with pleasure
as they get to finally "go" !  They have no way to know it is their very
last ride.
   An additional note:this place has no one who stays out there with the
dogs ...someone comes once a day to feed them ,walk some of them (if
they're lucky) and that is it. The animals wait...and wait...for someone
to come.                                                        Jean :-(