[ SHOWGSD-L ] Updated Hub List

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:05:06 -0500

I was the person who provided the original info to Margery.  I am a
flight scheduler for Delta.  I'd be happy to update this list any time
someone needs it (until they revamp our technology or I retire haha).

Here is the list as of Feb. 2006.  I went for the top 20, and I don't
know the pet policies for Frontier (F9) or Airtran (FL) but I included
them anyway.  Southwest and America West are excluded.  Again, these
are the number of unique destinations served by what we call a
"mainline jet" and excludes regional jets and "special product" jets
like Delta's Song and United's Ted.  Some of these destinations might
be international.

Thanks,
Kim

airline       hub       destinations