[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ Update to-Have to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!]

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: aldercrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:08:42 EST

At 4 days from ovulation, she very well may have a nice litter.  The  sperm
should still be viable, especially is extenders were added.  (7-10  days not
unusual w/ extenders).  I dunno, I'd give it a shot.  Nothing  to lose...

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 2/8/2009 3:44:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  alde
rcrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This is the message I received from the friend (interpreter) of  the
bitch owner today....I am SO ...LIVID!
> Hello Colleen!
>  10h30:  Mélissa just called and no package at the airport even if it
> is written on the tracking slip.
> The other airplane is coming  in at 5 p.m.
>
> If the package is on this plane, Mélissa chooses  not to inseminate.
> It's been 36 hours and her female is 4 days from  ovulation (last
> Thursday)
> She doesn't want a litter of 1 or 2  pups and going into all the
> trouble of whelping and raising a small  litter.
>
> She is very mad about this and will call Air Canada  tomorrow.  What
> will come out of this, we don't  know.
>
> She said that she will try again next year.  Very  disapointing!
> The reason to wait next year is because she bought a new  home and will
> move in December.  She also have to
> move  her grooming business in this place.  Timing is not good at this
>  time of the year.
>
> I feel very sorry for you  two!

 is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?scf8072%26hmpgIDb%26bcdþ;
bemailfooterNO62)