[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Update on the dog fight

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LauraEG@xxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx, GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:43:29 -0800 (PST)

  The only fight I have ever had in all the years at the kennel happened
between two spayed bitches. I never thought that spay or neutering made much of
a difference. The better rule would be trained to off leash obedience. If you
can't do a recall under high distraction with your dog then it shouldn't be off
leash anywhere.
  Terry
LauraEG@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 12/18/2006 8:13:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dir@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have always wondered about these dog parks and why they do not have dog
fights daily. Maybe someone can enlighten me on this. Sandi Card

If you read the rules for Dog Parks, all animals over 4 months old must be
spayed or neutered. Kind of removes any issues they may have with one another.

Laura in Chesapeake, VA

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

http://mail.yahoo.com