[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Update on Rescue .. between the lines

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ValleSaladoGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:32:08 -0500

HOW GREAT WAS THIS!!??   I am sure others have thought of and investiagted
"truckers" being on a permanent transfer list.  If not our Rescue folks
should check it out.  Awards for truckers that transport the longest
distance, the most animals etc..  Their companies could use this for
advertising etc..
Just a thought.
Sandi