[ SHOWGSD-L ] Update of Brenda Newby...

  • From: BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:49:16 EST

Hello Everyone,

    I was in contact with Brenda's daughter Deena this  morning and she said
Brenda's back surgery went as planned. Brenda is in a lot  of pain but
everything is going as expected. She may be released from the  hospital within
a few
days. The doctors are thinking her recovery will take  about 6-8 weeks.
  Thanks everyone for your concern and prayers. We will be sure  to pass on
any private e-mails that were sent to Brenda when she is  released from the
hospital (her computer is down).

Bonnie  Jenkins
BonJen  Shepherds
www.BonJen.com