[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Update - Free GSD on MySpace Classifieds

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:55:23 EST

In a message dated 11/2/2008 5:42:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Anyway he found the dog a GOOD
HOME. I  live in Fl. now so I  thought if I could help in anyway I would.
Louise
Lepore  Fiorellino ( Penlo Shepherds)

Thank you Louise for helping out! Glad to hear he found a good home for  the
dog.

Pat
Sel  CH Gus ROM; 3x Sel CH Trouble ROM; CH Maddy; CH Tia; CH Ben; CH Tarzan;
BOF  Piper _www.gsdstyle.com_ (http://www.gsdstyle.com/)  and check out
photos at _www.snowheronstudios.com_ (http://www.snowheronstudios.com/)

5 Travel Deals!