[ SHOWGSD-L ] Upcoming herding opportunities - Oct in Colorado

  • From: TerraNorte@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:14:29 EDT

Those of you coming in for the National -

I have the premium lists ready for 2 upcoming herding trials in October at
Rancho Terra Norte' (25 minutes north of The Ranch). There will be an AHBA
trial  on October 6th and 7th. Judges are Edna and Richard Grabow. We will be o
ffering  HDT and HDAT trial courses and JHD & HCT tests on sheep, both days.
There  will be an AKC trial on October 13th and 14th (also at Rancho Terra
Norte')
 with Cappy Pruett and Jim DeKieffer judging. We will be offering A & B
courses and HT & PT tests with sheep.

Overnight dry camping space is available.

We will also be offering work sessions at $25/dog throughout the week
between for those who want to get some stock work in before the weekend trials.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Val Manning
Rancho Terra Norte'
Wellington, CO 80549