[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Upcoming Board Meeting in Beaumont, TX

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:31:39 EST

In a message dated 11/9/2005 6:13:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
If  my information is correct, the next board meeting will be in  January,
and
last I heard is supposed to be held in Beaumont  TX, so that everyone
attending can visit the future (2007?)  fabulous National facility.

Is there a date?  I believe it  is usually the last full weekend, but  it has
been moved in the  past because of the super bowl.

Info  please...

Ileana

Have not seen a reply to the above e mail.  Can someone from the  board who
is planning this meeting please respond....there are others who  would like to
know too. (and that would be the 2008 site)
Thanks
Molly

Trillia  German  Shepherds