[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Unusual Problem

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 13:24:32 -0600 (MDT)

Oh boy :( Your description sounds like clinical EPI. There is a Juvenile
Pancreatic Insufficiency that my young male [9 mo.] was diagnosed years ago. We
found a pharmacy that provided pancreatic powder [they ground it themselves],
and my boy regained his weight after recovery. However, it was a lifetime of
meds.

Kate Syssoloff
Rockannand