[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Un-real Great News!

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Kim McNamara'" <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Joye Evans'" <jevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Burnette, Renita'" <Renita.Burnette@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Sugre95@xxxxxxx>, "'Lisa Bacevic'" <Lisa.Bacevic@xxxxxxx>, "'Ly, Hoa'" <hly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'syergin'" <syergin@xxxxxxx>, "'Anne'" <annewolf39@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 07:50:08 -0800

Thanks so much for the updates on Mojo!  He is the second one to be OFA'd
and the 2nd OFA Excellent from those breedings, the other being Ch.
Inflight's Singin' In The Rain aka "Rodney"!  I guess I better get the other
3 I have in for x-rays.  "Marcus" sends cigars and congrats to his son!

Congrats Kim and good luck with the pups!

Kathaleen

Hi All,

I'm so excited I can't believe it and I just have to share!!  Last month I
had Mojo xrayed and evaluated by OFA, and I was happy that his elbows came
back normal and hips Good.  So imagine my surprise and elation when I went
to look him up on the OFA web site - and there it says his hips are
Excellent!  I just got off the phone with OFA and they confirmed my paper
certificate is wrong, he is not Good he IS Excellent hips!!!  OFA
GS-81681E25M-VPI and GS-EL23888M25-VPI.  This is my first Excellent and
obviously I am thrilled.  Mojo was bred by Kathaleen Strong and is out of
her Ch. Lorien's Park Avenue, who is the son of Ch. Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice
Castles ROM, herself OFA excellent and a strong producer of good and
Excellent hips!

I think I need to buy a lottery ticket later today!!  I am on a roll!!

Thanks,

Kim