[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Unpleasant Situation

  • From: "Joan Fox" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 15:22:22 -0700

 Sorry I misunderstood, Steve, Glad you cleared this up.
Hard sometimes to communicate by the written word isn't it?
Joan

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel: 440-759-4119
http://www.campaignersgsds.com

On Saturday, August 16, 2014 5:31 PM, Steve Reierstad
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Perhaps I didn't make myself clear in my Post.  I know full well that Kelly
Malone is NOT a Scammer, and I am savvy enough technically to realise her
account has been Hacked.  I left this unsaid because I had assumed that most
People would take it for granted; after all, this is certainly not the first
time these Lowlifes (that is to say, the Scammers) have tried this on the List.
 My point was that anyone who fell for this Garbage would be in an "Unpleasant
Situation" once they had realised they had been Scammed.  Maybe I was being too
subtle for some on the List.   My "Attitude" is one of contempt for the Scammer
and a desire to help prevent anyone who might not have encountered this type of
Scam before, from falling for it.
Steve Reierstad

Msg: #3 in digest
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 09:54:38 -0700
From: "Joan Fox" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Subject: Re: Unpleasant Situation

 Kelly Malone is NOT a scammer. Her e-mail has been hacked. Nice attitude
Steve.
Joan

Joan F. Fox

Board Member, Last Hope, Safe Haven. 501 (c)3
"You can't create a Monster, then whine when it stomps a few Buildings." -
Yeardley Smith
is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html