[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Unheard of Related Issues

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 11:13:42 -0700 (PDT)

Those that use the List and then leave are User, who needs them??  They  need
the List the list doesn't need them. Let them self feed on another list :0) I
love the calm here. It is a much safer place for new comers now.

  Terry
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx writes:
it's called lack of information. Short of joining all 4
lists anyone see a solution to the problem. I'm not trying to start a war
here
just trying to open up the lines of communication.

We each chose where we want to go for information. It is interesting that
some used this List to gain election, and as soon as they obtained what they
wanted decided to leave. There are some who will post here, then remove
themselves so as to not have to be responsive to the questions asked.

I belong to but one List. (Well, I am on a list for magicians, and a number
of law related organizations). That is enough for me. I have viewed the
other lists and while they do have some people on them that I respect, they
also
have some I would find little use for, (as does any organization).

If there in information that should be shared with the public, this List
seems to work well for me. If there is club business that needs to be
discussed,
I trust our board to send it though the club and the Review. I find little
need to join any restricted organization, except for strip joints, and that
seems to police itself.

There is so much information available on the net, that we do have to decide
what venue works best for us. I am pleased that there are people such as Lee
who can join more than one List, and I have faith that if there is an
important issue, he will let us know. While I do miss hearing from some who
used
to be here, I can still pick up a phone, (remember those), or e-mail them
directly. They do the same for me.

Evan Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

favorites at AOL Food.