[ SHOWGSD-L ] Unheard of

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:35:20 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/2007 11:10:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Funny  you should mention that, Evan.  On Fox News this morning, they
told a  story about a whole herd of bull calves that ran away from
their nice,  quiet farm in Lancaster, PA to join a rodeo in Wyoming!
Those little  buggers!!  How ya' gonna keep 'em down on the farm after
they seen  SHOW-BIZ!!

A man was complaining to his friend about his work.

"For years I have been with the circus. My job is to follow the elephants
and scoop up what they leave. I have done it for 25 years, and I am just sick
of
 it."

His friend said, "Why don't you quit?"

"What, he exclaimed, and leave show business?"

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together