[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Unhappy exhibitors

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:15:39 -0600

Kathy, I see you are on yet another of your daily tirades. Not once have I
chided you publicly or privately for your numerous rantings whether it be
about coloring dogs, mold, dogs food or whatever or whomever happens to be
fodder for your discussion on a given day.  I simply delete your posts. I
don't expect you to agree with what I and others observed at this years
National,however I expect that you should be tolerant of my opinion, just
as we all have tolerated your opinions, over and over and over and over and
over ... you get the picture.If you want to continue to make this a
personal issue, I suggest we go private.  C

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM