[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Unhappy exhibitors

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: Peggy Mickelson <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 01:20:19 +0000

AMEN!

(btw, BOB judging started at 1PM......judging groups of 10 at a time.
 WD and WB entered the ring after the first cuts).

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
-bedkar@xxxxx -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com > I have more thoughts but
will keep them to myself for now. I will just > say one more thing....any
herding or working dog, and I'm including Terriers > and hunting dogs here,
should be able to prove itself on the move. You can > look at them standing all
day long and you won't know a damn thing about > them until they
move............and if it isn't a SHOW, then why does > everyone want to go?> >
Peggy> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Kay Reamensnyder Betty
Doerpinghaus" <bedkar@xxxxx>> To: "GSD list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent:
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:55 PM> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Unhappy
exhibitors> > > > Unfortunately, I could not attend the National this
year.....> > I was in Las Vegas judging a Preshow for the Australian Shepherd>
> Club of America (National Specialty).> >> > At this show we has the following
entry:> > 103 males (this is what I judged)> > 119 females> > 110 Specials> >
Also, Jr. showmanship and Altered Classes.> > We started at 8:30 AM and
finsihed by 7:00 PM....> > 5 rings that ran all at the same time.> > NO one
seemed to miss much and all seemed to have a> > great time.> >> > It proves it
can be done,> > I'm just not sure this would be geared to the GSD folk. >