[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Unhappy exhibitors

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:27:53 -0700

Hi Barbara,
My very first National was in Houston in the 1980's and was I ever excited.
You were one of the judges - and to me you were the best there was. This is
something the newbies should experience and carry it over for many years to
come. It's got to be exciting, first time and every time. This is what draws
crowds and makes people want to come back every year. I did, thanks to you.
The dogs, of course are first and foremost, the friends are second, and the
excitement of the event last but not least.
Lee F.